Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend

The week brings with it down time and my dietary practices tend to follow.

Friday night we enjoyed BBQ burgers and hot dogs with potatoe salad.

Saturday was a Starbucks morning and I had a green tea iced tea, a veggie breakfast sandwhich...then I returned for lunch and had a turkey sandwhich, two cake pops, and a black coffee. For dinner I had a chicken burger at Fire on teh Mountain and too many delicous fries. We even stopped before seeing out movie and had some frozen yogurt. I was fairly active in the afternoon running around taking pictures.

Sunday morning I cooked polenta or breakfast, a taco bell lunch run (bean burrito & cheesy beef melt + diet coke), and for dinner pizza  Rovente's.

Obviously my obsessio failed this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment