Tuesday, June 21, 2011

NutriSystem Fail

So I have done NutriSystem twice now. I lost a little weight, I would say roughly 10-20 pounds each time and it slowly crept back up after not sticking to the NutriSystem plan.

Mostly I just ended up losing all sight of food with any flavor when on the program. Even the sight of one of their bars makes me ill at this point. Bland, oddly sweetened, over salty, cardboard is what I would use to describe the food. Even with adding spices I still found the food mostly unpalletable. I am however, trying to be a good sport and make it through the remaining boxes and bars that have piled up in my cabinets (goal is to get through these before we move in the next few months).

Meal plan for today:
  Breakfast:
    NutriSystem Sweetned O's - 110 calories, 1.5 fat (g), 21 carb (g), 3 fiber (g), 5 protein (g)
    Fruit Strip (Strawberry) - 45 calories, 0 fat (g), 11 carb (g), 1 fiber (g), 0 protein (g)
  Lunch
    Green Apple - 150 calories, 2.5 fat (g), 17 carb (g), 1 fiber (g), 16 protein (g)
  Dinner
    Chicken with carmalized onions, asparagas, potatoes, and sliver of cheesecake.

(Tonight I had a Project Managament dinner so I will stick with what is served there. Goal is to not eat anything else when I get home (unless it is fresh fruit of veggies...those are my exceptions)).


*PS. I had a chocotaco fail tonight. My husband brought them home as a surprise and I could not resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment